To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Obvious

Why are some professors so horribly mean? Honestly, I don't understand. Sorry that I can't make my medical condition go away, sorry I can't control when my appointments and tests are. I thought people would be more fair in university, that they would take into account people's situations. Is getting electrocuted for an hour not reasons for "compassionate grounds?" If you have never been sick, then I can see why you wouldn't get it, but losing 5% of my mark because I physically can't be in two places at once just doesn't make sense. Trust me, I would much rather sit through the horribly ridiculous 1070 seminars than have needles stuck in my muscle with electric current flowing through them. Isn't that obvious?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment