To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Blogs

I don't really know why I have a blog...but I found out yesterday that nearly everybody does. I'm not sure why I like having a public journal, but I do. Obviously I'm not going to write about anything extremely personal, or anything that could possibly offend anybody, but I feel like it is a place where I can write anything I want. I truly am growing up in a social media world.

Oh, and only 11 more days until I go to Ghana!!!!! I am pretty stoked...except that I currently have post concussion syndrome..hopefully that will get better in the very near future.(One of the many joys of cycling is crashing...it is just part of the sport.)

No comments:

Post a Comment