To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Take Luck

Everything got better today. I woke up at 8:00 and I wasn't in pain. For twenty minutes I lay awake without pain this morning. It was a weird feeling, I almost don't remember what it is like not to be in pain, it was like I was missing something. Not that I like being in pain, I have just gotten used to it, and it has been apart of every waking moment for a long time.

Today must haven been a lucky day for me, because I just got a better job that pays $23/hr instead of 8.50, it is in Sparwood instead of Fernie, I get more hours, and all I have to do is be a cashier!

Today I took luck, and today it was good. For twenty minutes I experienced my old life.

No comments:

Post a Comment