To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Shhhh! You might jinx it!

I haven't used a crutch in 2 days and I haven't taken a pain killer in over 24 hours (I'm still taking my usual Lamotrigine) and....I am not any pain! It aches a bit, kind of like a tired muscle pain, but nothing that I would even consider taking a Tylenol for. And when I say 'no pain' I mean no pain, like my right and left foot feels the same...except my right foot has a giant bandage, is still dyed red and is significantly larger.

In a way, I am scared to believe it is true, because everything I have tried in the past has only been temporary and then its devastating when the pain returns. I'm finding it hard to trust that something may have finally worked.

On another note, I have my interview tomorrow with Dr. Z at the Uof C. I will have the house to myself to skype with him, so at least the interview will be somewhat private on my end. I am scared of what he might ask though, I have been trying to read as many of his paper as I can, but so much of them just go straight over my head. I understand it until he starts talking about the immunochemistry and Westernimmuno blots...I actually can't understand a thing in those sections. Hopefully he doesn't ask me detailed questions like that!

I made Gluten -free cookies today

No comments:

Post a Comment