To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Friday, May 4, 2012

Ummm, so awesome??

I just finished my skype interview/meeting with Dr.Z, and it went really, really well! If I get into U of Calgary I will be working his lab and shadowing him during clinical rounds. He also said that there is a very good chance that I will be able to get my name on a major paper that will be published in a highly regarded journal and even a possibility that I could publish on my own (although that is pretty rare).

This all so amazing that I am know deathly afraid that I will not be admitted to U of C. I think I will be absolutely crushed if I don't get in. I almost want to e-mail them and tell them that one of their lead researches is going to be taking under his wing and that they would be stupid to not let me in!

This is both awesome and frightening at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment