To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Everything is happening at once!

I hoped that by submitting my AMCAS application on June 28th that I would have it verified by mid to end of July...It was verified this past Thursday, August 22nd. Now I have the issues of having to complete all of my secondaries for US schools, plus finish my application for Canadian schools...everything is happening at once!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arg. I planned it so that I wouldn't have multiple applications to complete at the same time, but the world has slammed that plan 500m below the earth's crust.

Here is to staring school and medical school applications at the same time! (Oh, and I also haven't finished my summer research project, so I have got that going on too...)


No comments:

Post a Comment