To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Sunday, August 3, 2014

A Tuition Slap in the Face

Why is that medical schools expect students to say "how high" when they ask you to "jump?"

We got sent our tuition cost August 1st (we only had estimates before then), and were told it was due on August 15th...There were no mention of due dates before this.

I thought that after you got into medical school, they would stop throwing unreasonable curve balls at you and expecting you to catch them with your eyes closed. I was clearly wrong on that one.

I don't know about you, but I don't have $21,300 just chillin' in my bank account at all times. I have enough for the year, but not currently in bank account. And I can't access the majority of it until August 12th plus 2-3days for fund transferring...sweet!

And to finish off the email, they said "We hope you have a relaxing and enjoyable long weekend!"....yeah, thanks, I will have a great time trying to figure out how to rob a bank.


No comments:

Post a Comment