To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Thursday, November 19, 2009

12

I like school and I like learning, but this year is a little ridiculous. I though I had a lot of homework in grade 11, but grade 12 brings a whole new meaning to homework. Taking four APs is a lot of work, being Head of House is a lot of work and when you put them together.... its, well...a lot of work. Then there are University applications to be done, personal statements to be written, and scholarships to be applied for. It is a stressful year!

At least there are only 7.5 months left. Which is actually crazy to think about, in less than 10 months I am going to be done high school for ever. SMUS has been my home for the past 3 years, it seems so strange that I will fill out my last "leave form" in June, that I will never be on "duty" again or fight for the remote in the common room. I will eat my last meal in Brown Hall, sleep for the last time in Timmis house; my SMUS life will vanish in 7.5 months. It is Crazy.

Peace like a river,
-kaylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment