To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Queens

I kind of had a silent, internal panic attack tonight at the Queens University  accepted students information evening. I came the realization that I might actually want to go to Queens, but I still want to go to Guelph, and McGill, and I am waiting for a decision from McMaster Health Sciences. I won't here from McMaster until next Wednesday, and on the off chance I actually get in, it will probably be between McMaster and Guelph, yet I am now starting to reconsider Queens. Deciding what I want to study and do with my life was the easy part, but where do I go learn about it? Will one school help me get a higher average than the other, will one suit my personality better, and what about cycling? McGill has the best cycling team by far, its is the only varsity cycling team in Canada...they have their own bus and coach for goodness sake! Guelph is offering my the most money, but what if would like the program at McMaster better, or the campus life at Queens, or the cycling team at McGill!! I don't know what to do!!!!!!!! I am half hoping I don't get into to McMaster because that is one less choice that I have to make, but if I did get into Health Science I almost feel obligated to go because some people would donate organs to be in that program.

I never thought this would be so difficult...   

No comments:

Post a Comment