To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Snow

Sometimes I wonder what it would have been like to grow up an live in a tropical country. Its may 26th, and it is snowing. Not just wet, mucky spring snow, but sticky, wet snow snow. I was planning on getting my winter tires taken off next week, but now I'm not so sure that it is a wise decision.

On another note, I really want to go to the Great Northern Stage Race on June 12...but it is Coal Miner Days in my town and I have to work. It would be amazing to be able to go to this race because it is Whitefish, Montana and is only 2 hours away. I am also Cat 2 now, and would be racing with the pros. Opportunity is knocking, but I can't seem to reach the key to open the door. 

No comments:

Post a Comment