To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Monday, February 20, 2012

Oops

I am starting to realize that I may have picked the wrong university. If I want to spend the rest of my life trying to figure out how to regenerate nerves, Guelph is not the right place to be. There is not a single person doing research on this area at the the University of Guelph, last year I never thought that this might be something that I want to do. Really, I hadn't though of it until December 18th...but I am pretty sure this is what I want to do.

I'm not really sure if I should just tough out the next two years and hope I get a graduate position at lab at some other university like Calgary or Toronto where there are people working on this area of research, or if I should try and transfer to say Calgary or Toronto...

I don't know what to do...I haven't signed a lease for next year yet...although people are counting on me to...

I also have friends in Guelph, so if I switch schools I will be starting over and in my 3rd year...But I need to figure this out soon! I want to have the best advantage at getting into the grad school that I need to get into.

No comments:

Post a Comment