To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Friday, December 21, 2012

Still livin'

Well guys, I survived my first semester at the UofC! I wrote a my last exam today, which wasn't a final, but rather a midterm for organic chem. You see, I am taking organic chem 2 through a distance education university, so I am only slightly more than half way through the course (4 more chapters to go!). So I wrote the midterm today.

I was completely not ready for it, but I think it went okay. I definitely got 0/3 on the naming compounds section, but the rest of it was decent...so I know I didn't fail at least...The last question really threw me though, no where in the 6 units being tested did we learn about this question. I made stuff up, and the chemistry worked...I think...

I also got my bike fixed today, which meant walking around downtown with my bike in -29 degree Celsius weather...yup, you read that right. Welcome to Alberta, it better be warmer when I go home tomorrow, BC better not disappoint!

See y'all in 2013! My next post will be written from training camp in Tuscan Arizona.

No comments:

Post a Comment