To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Monday, August 27, 2012

5 days

When I read or hear about how other people are hoping for a 35 on the MCAT my jaw pretty much falls out of my head. I wish I had that kind of realistic expectations.

Today is the first time that my AAMC practice exam has cracked 30. I got my first 10 on PS, and I am stoked beyond belief. I know that one exam isn't necessarily predictive of my score, but it I think it gave me the confidence boost that I really need. I scored another solid 11 of BS and unfortunately a 9 on VR. Hopefully that will also be a 10 on Saturday.

My goal of getting a 30 isn't unrealistic, and it pretty much meets the average score for most schools other than UWO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment