To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Meetings, phone calls, conflicts

I decided to call a HOH meeting tonight, and I stupidly picked 10'oclock as the time. At 10'oclock all but grade 12s have to check in and go to their rooms, so the common room is free. However, I want to go to bed at 9. Not all that smart.

I also received an invitation yesterday to be part of the student panel at the Global Responsibilities Conference on Friday. I said yes, and then today I had a message on my phone for an over the phone job interview on Friday, at 2:30. Which of course, is during the conference. I really need a job, but I also made a commitment. What to do, what do.

So many conflicts have arisen. Off to my 10'oclock meeting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment