To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Monday, June 28, 2010

Not my time

I have bad luck, just plain, simple, bad luck. It is rare to get a neuroma from a surgery or a severed nerve, but I did. Lyme disease is apparently also rare, but I'm not sure if that statistic is accurate. To top off my bad luck rant, I didn't get a job today because I somebody who wasn't supposed to come back to work at the ski hill this year decided to come back, so I didn't get the job as Lifty. I have bad luck, but I guess I also have good luck; I don't live in poverty, I am educated, I live in Canada and my life is pretty easy compared to many others. Yet, I still have rather bad luck.

To look at my luck in an other way, at least I have luck. Like the comedian Bryan Regan once said, its not "Take Care," or "Good Luck" but "Take Luck." So I do have luck, I just would much rather it be a different kind sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment