To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I love mathematics

Math is probably one of my favourite subjects, but I fell asleep today doing math in the library. I feel bad, Mrs. Abs would not be pleased, and she already said I am now failing math because I was wearing way too much orange for her liking yesterday during spirit day. What can I say, I have a lot of spirit, and sadly Mrs. Abs hates orange. I have yet to admit to her that orange is my favourite colour, my room at home is entirely orange, and to top it off, my favorite pair of cycling shorts also happens to be orange. I am planning on telling her this fact after she marks my final exam, and I also need to find an orange deck of cards that contains thirteen 2's. (The second part is going be a challenge, perhaps even more challenging than finding a strapless bra that will moderately fit me...)

Also, this blog spell check doesn't think that favourite and colour are words....they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment