To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Monday, May 31, 2010

Bust

Spirit day was a bust. It wasn't really very fun, everybody wanted to leave, 3/4 of the people who decided to show up did leave, and I really wanted to leave. The only good part was the Popsicle at the end.

The best part of my day was not the Popsicle though, but the nice surprise when I opened my container of almonds. Apparently the one chocolate cover almond that was amongst the regular almonds melted, leaving what was once a chocolaty covered nut, bare, and not so chocolaty. Yet, even though one almond lost it's chocolate, six others gained chocolate. After it melted, it then hardened, but six almonds were stuck in it, making it so I had a lot more deliciously chocolate coated almonds than I did before. Thank you chocolate covered almond for spreading the chocolaty goodness.

Currently there is a mass of people in black carrying instruments walking towards my house, it is a little frightening. KGB with instruments perhaps. Oh, and now they are entering my house, I'm not sure if I should be doing anything about this or not...I am still the head of house after all...hmm.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment