To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Comic Relief

 I found myself watching Criminal Minds on CTV.ca after our final biology review last night, and it wasn't a pleasant experience. I was alone in my room, it was dark out side, and I was alone in my room watching Criminal Minds. I was scared; naturally I turned on every light in my room, (because scary things obviously can never happen when all the lights are on) and continued to watch it. After it was over, when it came to a 'happy' conclusion, I wasn't scared anymore, but I spent almost an entire hour looking behind my shoulder in case there was a serial killer be hind me, (it was always just my bed and posters staring back at me). I could of just stopped watching, but I really couldn't. Why is that? Why do we have this odd attraction to fear, watching people get murdered, and people catch murderers. If somebody has an answer to this question, please send it to me via messenger pigeon.

Apparently my blog is funny. Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment