To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Saturday, May 1, 2010

May Day

Today is one of the best days of my SMUS career. Why? Well, we got our grad bears. Which sounds ridiculous, but I really like teddy bears, and when you are handed your grad bear, its like you are almost being handed the rest of your life. The grad bear marks the end of my journey at SMUS, and at the same time it a reminder that I am who I am because of SMUS.


Today is also May 1st, which means the month of APs is finally upon us. I diligently set out to study last night, and I went to the study/practice rooms in learning resources. After only half an hour, Glen the security guard came in and kicked me out. Apparently you are not aloud to study in learning resources because people might need to use the room to practice. It was Friday night, I was the only person in the building, all 5 practice rooms were empty down stairs. Nobody wanted to use that room to practice, and the library was closed, and I have the most distracting room on campus. Thankfully, Mr.Common was on duty and let me study in his  apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment