To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Friday, May 14, 2010

Lead Filled

I feel like my body has been packed full of lead. Its not that I am just tired, I am, but I also just feel like my limbs are heavy and awkward to move around. Writing is exhausting; moving that lead filled pencil across the page to make shapes and symbols to communicate my thoughts is awfully tiring. I feel like a pencil, but not just the little ones we use everyday, but one of those giant ones that you buy in dollar stores and at tacky gift shops. I feel like a giant pencil that takes two hands to scrawl two giant letters on a piece of paper.

On another note, tonight's boarding activity was a baking night in Brown Hall. We made cookies...or something that resembles cookies, but taste rather, well, almost like we filled them with lead instead of chocolate chips. Everything today seems to relate to lead...but the cookie part can be explained by some horrible error made by either Syd or myself. (Seeing as Syd isn't here, it is her fault, always blame the person who can't hear you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment