To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Purple foot

This title could have many connotations, but there is really only one denotation today. My foot is purple. Which, if you know me, isn't really a surprise. However, today my doctor drew on my foot with a purple skin marker to outline the "hypersensitive" area. Not only did he draw on my foot but he took a picture of it, and not just one picture, but three. Why? To e-mail them to a plastic surgeon of course! (Why would even ask such a silly question with such and obvious answer?)

All of these really fun treatments that I have been doing that involve a lot of large needles, (and no, not the acupuncture kind, those are puny compared to these suckers), didn't work. My only option now is surgery, Yipee!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment