To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Settlers of Catan

Have you ever played the board game Settlers of Catan? Well its something that I have discovered since coming to Guelph...even though we have it at home! I kinda can't wait to play it at home now...I'm sort of addicted. Anyway, I went over to a friends house last night to play a game, and I almost won! You need 10 points to win, and I had 9. That was the closets I have ever been to winning, even though all probabilities were against me. You wouldn't believe how many times a 3 was rolled...it was rolled a lot more than the God's of Probability dictated.


This game is rather addicting, and it actually takes quite a bit of negotiating and strategy skills. I do recommend you give it a try if you already haven't.
Its way more fun that studying anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment