To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Monday, April 16, 2012

Its On like Rocket Ron

So my surgery officially will not be cancelled! The anesthesiologists of BC have decided to revoke all previous intentions of withdrawing services. I was a big moment of relief yesterday when I found out that it wouldn't be cancelled, now I can just focus on studying for my last exam and packing.

Speaking of exams, I just finished a week designed by the lord of the underworld. I had 4 exams in 4 days, 3 of which were in 24hrs and two of those three were back to back with no space between them. I have never studied like this in my life, I am not good at cramming, it doesn't work for me at all...except for this time. I have never been at the library so early that it hasn't even opened yet and I have to stand outside, I have also never been at the library past 9:00pm. This exam period changed all of that. On Saturday morning I woke up at 4 am to study for my Cell Bio final, got the library just before it opened at 8 and studied right up until 11:20 am, and then ran to my exam which started at 11:30. Usually the night before I feel very confident about what I know, and then the day of my exam I don't spend more than an hour studying...for my last three exams that I just wrote on Friday and Saturday I didn't feel confident about any of my exams up until about 10min before they started, and even then, I was a lot less confident then I usually am. I didn't even study for my Pathology exam really...but I think I did really well (mostly because it was very similar to the practice final our prof gave us).

One more exam to go at 8:30am on Friday,  but I am so exhausted from studying, and from the amount of caffeine and lack of sleep on Saturday that I can't really find the motivation to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment