To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Normalizing of the Heart Rate

So the issue has been resolved.My heart rate has returned to normal, and I can study again. I have also started to pack...sending my skis across Canada via bus and my clothes via Canada Post. Lets hope what I have left over will actually fit in my suitcase and bike bags.

I am racing my first race of the year on Friday (Good Friday Road Race) in Bicisport style! I think I might get dropped, even though I am racing in a lower category than I normally would, I'm just not that fit right now. Pain has been a bit of a B**** this winter, but lets hope the surgery works!

I also potentially might have a data entry job working at the Teck Coal office this summer, which would be fantastic because it is a job I can do on crutches! (If you are the type of person who believes in a higher power, it would be awesome if you could put in a good word for me.) The past few days have been literally what I would describe as hell...I know there are people much worse off than me in the world and it is wrong to over dramatize my problem, but I almost had a nervous breakdown on Tuesday. So knowing I have a job for the summer that I can do regardless of my medical state would be a huge relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment