To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Summer Job

One phone call totally made my day today. I was offered a data entry job at Teck Coal this summer! The best part is that it is at one of the offices in town, and I can do it on crutches. It is absolutely fantastic, I'm not too sure how much it pays, but I am sure it is well over minimum wage (but to be honest I don't care how much it pays, I just need a job that doesn't involve the use of my legs).

My week started off absolutely awful, Monday and Tuesday were probably the worst days of my life, and seeing as I live in constant pain, that is saying something, but today made up for that.

Wish me luck tomorrow on my first race of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment