To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Friday, January 18, 2013

5 for 5

I decided to join this link up:



Scissors and a Whisk: Happies and Crappies Link Up

I think it's pretty self explanatory, so here it goes.

Happies

1. My mice arrived! 
2. I am starting a conference at school, it will be the first student lead conference in my program
3. I had an awesome time in Tucson riding bikes with Team Alberta a few weeks ago
4. I got an A+ in pharmacology last semester (its the only one semester course I have, so it is my only grade from last semester). 
5. I like most of my classes this semester

Crappies

1. I don't have access to get my mice out of animal care My PI just had a grant proposal emergancy and needed the mice, so now I have no mice.
2. My schedule is so full I am starting to panic
3. Reading a stats text book is horrible
4. I'm too busy to study
5. One of my prof's is a bit of a bigget from Georgia (no offence to anyone from Georgia, but this particular individual from Georgia is rather sexist and racist). 

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the A in pharmacology! that's great news. thanks for participating in happies and crappies! we hope you'll join us next friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get used to your busy schedule so it's not too crazy!!! Good luck this semester!

    ReplyDelete