To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Home for a Rest

This is the first weekend since the 9th grade that I have been home that is not part of a school holiday. Its weird, usually I don't really  have any homework to do while I am at home, but this isn't a holiday, so I do. Its just so odd being at home right now...

The reason I came home is because I have an MRI tomorrow, which is scheduled at our regional hospital. The MRI is only there for 5 days every month (its a mobile MRI), so it took me 6 months to get this appointment. Oh the joys of rural medicine! Its also 1.5hr drive away from where I live (which in turn is 4.5hrs away from where I go to school), so that is still pretty far...

It was nice to go cross country skiing on the trails near my house today though, its a good change from rollers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment