To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Frustration

Do you ever get that feeling like everything in your life isn't necessarily going wrong but most certainty isn't working in your favour? I feel like that's how everything has been as of late: from my glasses, to understanding organic chemistry, to catching the bus, to doing laundry and then there is trying to get a date for my surgery. When will it be? Nobody knows.

Oh, and I must not forget pain thing; the never ending pain which is currently very, very poorly controlled and I am having immense difficulty concentrating and sleeping.  I just want to cry sometimes. I know this is the worst question somebody can ask, but why me?

No comments:

Post a Comment