To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Highs and Lows

Sometimes I feel like I'm on top of the world, like everything seems to turn out how I want it to. The past month, so pretty much all of February, has been like that and it was awesome! I got some pretty great results on my first 5 midterms even though I was pretty time pressured for studying, and the training was going really well.

However, as of Thursday, the first day of March things seemed to have begun heading in the other direction. I was really looking forward to finding out the date for my surgery, and then I did...and then I found out that it will most likely be cancelled. I studied for my organic chemistry midterm for 2 weeks straight, I just wrote it this evening and I am not certain that I passed. (Passing being a 75.)

It just sucks. I know you aren't supposed to try an control your future, but when I do my best to try and head down the path I want it just seems like I hit a wall every five feet and have to build a new path to a place that I do not want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment