To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Its a date! (maybe)

I'm not talking about the kind of date where you go out to eat dinner with a male counterpart, but the kind where your leg gets cut open.

April 27th is the day my surgery is scheduled for. Except in BC anesthesiologists are working towards a new government contract...and as per usual the government is not responding to said desired contract. If things are not sorted out by April 2, anesthetists are going to refuse to preform any non-elective procedures. My surgery is elective, and therefore will be cancelled.

Seriously, don't anesthetists get paid enough already? I did not 'elect' to be in chronic pain! This makes me angry. Patients before profits?

No comments:

Post a Comment