To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Sunday, March 18, 2012

SUN!

I love this weather! I went for a ride today, which means I have been able to ride outside for the past 4 days straight in nothing but shorts and jersey! But today it rained on me...however, because it was 23 degrees C outside, the rain was actually rather refreshing and pleasant. It was like a summer rain, one that you actually welcome because you know it won't last long and it cools you down a bit.

This weather is flippin nuts! It should not be above 20 C everyday for over a week in mid march. Back home in BC they are getting snow like you wouldn't believe! For a while I was frustrated because we didn't get any snow here in S. Ontario and I couldn't go for a ski, but now I am stoked!

Also, the club I am riding with this season (because my ankle WILL HEAL in time for me to race) just got the graphic for this year's kit, and it is looking hawt!

Clearly you can see I'm in a good mood today, despite the fact I did some O-chem homework.

Off to make some mac and cheese (not the kind that comes in a box...eww)

Peace like a river

No comments:

Post a Comment