To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded. - RW Emerson

Monday, March 5, 2012

Surprise!

So I got 89.50% on my second organic chem midterm that I wrote on Saturday night....hmmm, I feel like there was possibly a mistake but I'm not honest enough find out.

I seriously thought I failed, really. The night after (so Saturday night) I kept going over and over the exam in my head and realizing the questions that I got wrong and what the answers should have been. Also the fact I had an allergic reaction to something (the incredible morphine scratch your skin off kind of reaction), and there were drunk/high people outside of my house probably didn't help.

At the beginning of the year, my O-chem prof said "Hard Work, Pays Off," in fact the username and password to our course website is just that. I guess she was right, so I should probably not slack off on my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment